Integral stainless steel wet dust collector
Product introduction of integral stainless steel wet type electrostatic precipitator
Electric demister, wet electric dust collector highlights advantages
1. A complete set of large-volume and high-efficiency wet electric dust collector and wet flue gas desulfurization system has been realized;
2. Solved the development of the corrosion-resistant conductive composite material for the shell of wet-type electric dust removal equipment. Solve the problems of high-efficiency electrode structure and material, material corrosion prevention, parameter selection and other problems in the implementation of deep purification of coal-fired wet flue gas;
3. Solve the problem of wet high voltage power supply and insulation;
4. Solve the problems of spray system optimization and liquid film uniformity
5. Adopt a new type of corrosion-resistant composite material as the anode plate for dust collection, with a modular structure and honeycomb arrangement, which can effectively use the space and the flow field is evenly distributed. Corrosion resistance, strong discharge stability, so that the voltage and current of the equipment are at a higher parameter, thus ensuring a better dust removal effect.
6. The use of new corrosion-resistant composite materials makes the structure of the electric dust collector (mist) flexible, and can adapt to the current complex reconstruction site. It can be separately arranged at the outlet of the desulfurization tower and at the top of the desulfurization tower, or Separately arranged in the open space allowed by the power plant site conditions.
7. There is no need to continuously spray alkaline water during operation, relying on the electric field area to collect the mist droplets in the flue gas, forming an overflow in the dust collection tube bundle, to achieve the purpose of self-flow cleaning.